GN Group trademarks
Interton and other GN Group trademarks used on this site are trademarks of GN Hearing A/S and/or its affiliates (”GN Group”). Unauthorized use of GN Group trademarks may be a violation of the applicable trademark laws.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of GN Group trademarks:
- Interton Ready
- Interton Centro
- Interton Step
- Interton Gain
- Interton Fitting
- Interton Wireless Accessories
- Interton Micro Mic
- Interton Multi Mic
- Interton Crisp
- Interton Share
- Interton Cosmo
- Interton Scope
- Interton Avio
- Interton Stage
- Interton Relay
The absence of a trademark in the above list shall not constitute a waiver of GN Group’s trademark or other intellectual property rights in that trademark.
Other trademarks (not GN Group trademarks) used on this site are the property of their respective owners, and GN Group claims no rights in these trademarks:
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Siri, FaceTime, Watch OS and CarPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Google Play, Android and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Azure is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Group IPR on email@example.com.