Take care of your hearing aid, and it will keep functioning for years. Our easy to follow videos show how you use and maintain your hearing aids.
Video for BTE and RIE hearing aids
Video for custom-made hearing aids
Guidelines to keep your hearing aid well functioning and trouble-free
- Always keep your hearing aid clean and dry
- To preserve battery life when you’re not wearing your hearing aid, open the battery compartment door so the battery isn't in contact with any internal components
- Make a habit of cleaning your hearing aid on a daily basis
- Never use household cleaning fluids or oil to clean your hearing aid
- At night, store your hearing aid in a hearing aid drying kit (available from your hearing care professional)
- Always check to make sure you have removed your hearing aid before swimming, showering or applying hairspray. It’s also a good idea to check your pockets before washing clothes
If you need more detailed instructions on maintaining your hearing aid, please see your product user guide.
If you have a Wireless Accessory then watch these vidoes